For students pursuing a major in medical technology, chemistry, biology, mathematics, or an education major to teach in one of the aforementioned majors.
- Applicants must hold a high school degree or its equivalent and complete their freshman year in a college or university
- Applicants must be, or have a relative who is a member of an Odd Fellow or Rebekah Lodge. See Application for eligible relatives.
- The application must be signed by the Secretary of the relative’s Odd Fellow or Rebekah Lodge, with the Lodge seal affixed to verify membership.
- Leadership qualifications and financial need form an essential part of the Trustee’s review process and reflect the objectives sought by the Educational Foundation.
- The applicant must be pursuing a major in medical technology, chemistry, biology, mathematics, or an education major to teach in one of the aforementioned majors.
To apply for the Betty Moates Science and Technology Scholarship CLICK HERE or Right Click to download.