To apply for the Educational Foundation Non-Traditional Student Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be at least 30 years of age and not dependent upon parents or another person for support, or
- Be married and not dependent upon parents or another person, other than your spouse, for support, or
- Be supporting your own child and not dependent upon parents or another person for support.
- Hold a high school degree or its equivalent.
- Apply and be accepted into a degree program at an accredited college or university.
- Enroll in college.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Applicants must be, or have a relative who is a member of an Odd Fellow or Rebekah Lodge. The Application must be signed by the Secretary of the applicant or relative’s Odd Fellow or Rebekah Lodge, with the Lodge seal affixed, to verify membership.
The funds may be used for tuition, books and other educational expenses including transportation and child care. One-half of the award will be paid prior to enrollment of the student. One-half of the award will be paid when the Educational Foundation receives a transcript of the student’s grades for the semester for which the student was enrolled to receive payment of the first installment of the award.
- The deadline for submission of applications is May 15th.
- Applications received in the Educational Foundation office after this date will be rejected.
- Send only the documents and information requested on the application.
- Do not send any other documentation or surplus information not asked for.
- Documents will not be returned. You should, therefore, send copies of all supporting documentation and not the originals except for grade transcripts.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The decisions of the Board of Trustees of the Educational Foundation, IOOF are final and confidential.
To apply for the Non-Traditional Scholarship Application CLICK HERE or Right Click to Download.