The Educational Foundation, IOOF endorses career development by supporting members who wish to enroll in continuing education courses in job related fields, or for enrollment in continuing education courses in a new field to further their occupational goals. Grant funds will be awarded as an incentive for individual growth and development.
- The grant application should be made at least 60 days before the grant funds are required.
- Grant applicants must be member of a branch the Independent Order of Odd Fellows.
- Eligible expenses:
- Required books/publications for continuing education courses;
- Tuition and student fees for continuing education courses.
- Individuals may apply for up to $1,500.00 for expenses not covered by their employer or someone else.
- Recipients will submit a 100-150 word signed article for The IOOF News about the class they attended. The article should include a review of the class, highlights of what was learned and how it will be useful on their job. The article is subject to editing by The Educational Foundation, IOOF staff and will be published by the Sovereign Grand Lodge as space allows.
To apply for the Continuing Education Career Enrichment Grants CLICK HERE or Right Click to Download.